Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hollywood Regency: My Very First Mood Board

I have been obsessing over Hollywood Regency decor!  You may remember a few of my obsessions from previous post: chandeliers, gold bamboo motif cane chairs, and my very own tufted headboard.  With an obvious obsession, I thought that it would only make sense to dedicate a post to Hollywood Regency style.  Originally I was just going to post some inspiration photos, but then I thought what better time than to create my very first mood board!  This is what designers use to woo their clients.  


I decided to go with a teal and orange color theme with pops of yellow... yet another obsession.  I can't get away from blue and orange color combination!  Even my living room adorns these colors.

Here is what I came up with: 

Left: 
Pair of Campaign Etageres Shelves via The Regency Furniture
Lincoln Chaise Lounge: Klaussner
Lemon Galloway Trellis Pillow: Small by Nature
Suzan Embroidered Pillow: Pier 1

Center:
 Blue Tufted Sofa (Discontinued): Anthropologie
Black and White Emma Rug: Madeline Weinrib
Bamboo Table: Little Paris Antiques
Bamboo Mirror: Christies
Celon Beaded Chandelier: Ballard Designs

Right: 
Orange Curve Pillow: Pieces Inc.
Chippendale Chairs: via Home Design Interiors
Gold Round Table: Unknown Source (Please let me know if you know the source)

So what do you think about Hollywood Regency decor?  Are you obsessed like me or over it?  How about my first attempt at a design board??  It was actually much easier than I anticipated.  I can't wait to get some more practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...