- Still no bikes, but hopeful.
- Same old job, but hopeful. :)
- Really missing the familia.
- Already planning Christmas vacation in Alabama. 2 weeks to be precise. Save the dates: 12/22/09 - 01/06/10!!
- Ecstatic about all the hand-me down furniture. Awesome!
- Found some peeps to volunteer w/ me at Children's Hospital. Hopefully in the Childlife, Education and Creative Arts Therapy Department
- One step closer to an exciting new job (Special Instructor-Therapeutic Services for Birth to 3). FYI: Still will be Ed. Director at my present job while sub-contracting at Sunshine Therapy. Busy. Busy. Busy. I see it as a gateway.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
So Jason ran across a bike sale posted on Craigslist. I then of course google it and find this! A flea market....EVEN BETTER! Bringing lots of cash, hoping not to get mugged, and buying some eclectic goodies and two bikes of course. It seems that all the park related events that we try to make it to get rained out. I checked accuweather, and it is suppose to be clear skies. However, accuweather has been disappointingly inaccurate the past few times I've relied on it.
On a completely different subject, here is a picture that I stole from my little sister Brittany's facebook page of her and her "Aussie Hottie" Josh. I know some of you must be thinking, "Say whaaaa!?" I haven't even met the dude! She went to Austraila for a month, and now he is staying with my parents for two months. Crazy, I know! I'm trying with all my might to convince them to travel north to Philly. I even used New York City as a bribe, but I'm sad to say that I'm having very little luck with my attempts. Brittany's response, "Sure if you pay for our transportation." I mean come on....room and board aren't enough!!? My only hope is convincing my mother to let Josh drive her car....on the wrong side of the road...17 hours to Pennsylvania. That's all I ask!