Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Ballin!

I'm almost embarrassed to post this (revealing my poor decorating skills in the "Before" pic).  Yikes!  In my defense I was working with what I had available at the time.  Jason and I came to Philly with a futon and a full size bed.  I'm not exaggerating, that's it!  Speaking of  Jason, he is the one who really helped motivate me this past weekend by cleaning out the hallway closet.  Next thing I know I'm running around like Mary Poppins!  Just a snap of a finger.  Voila!  A magical transformation.

Here's the Before:



After!

And a closer view of the pillows: 


If I do say so myself, the room has made mass improvement.  I would like a new duvet like this one from Bloomingdale's, since the one I posted about previously from Anthropology is discontinued. 


But now that our room is semi put together, I'm conflicted.  Maybe I should just go with a chic white tufted duvet.  Opinons??

In other news, October treated us well.  Here Jason and I are at the Studio Incamminati Gala which is held annually at the Union League in Philadelphia.  This year's theme was "To Russia With Love".  


This season I also had the pleasure of finally strolling around Antique Row in Center City.  I didn't purchase anything, but it was well worth the stroll. 

Photo Courtesy of www.ronsaari.com

I did however score me some awesome boots on South Street!!  Sorry, no pic.  They come up to my knee, and believe it or not, there's no space between my skinny leg and the boot.  Skinny girls understand.  Buying boots has not been an easy task for me, so this is major people!

Finally, Philly has been quite cold these last few days.  I was hoping for a long fall, but it seems like Winter has made itself feel right at home.

Ahh...October, I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...