Saturday, July 23, 2011

Design Crisis: Business Cards

HELP!!!!  Did that get your attention?  I hope so, because I'm having a design meltdown (and it has nothing to do with my apartment)!  Nine days from today I will be attending the Oh Joy Rx Blogging & Social Media Workshop with the infamous social medialite, Joy Cho.  For those of you who do not know Joy, check out her blog, Oh Joy to see what she's all about!  



Ok, so why the meltdown?  A few days ago I received a message in my inbox from Joy requesting that all attendees bring about 40 business cards.  Say wha??  Ok, makes total sense.  However being a newbie to the blogosphere, I'm feeling in over my head.

So I went over to Tiny Prints (seems suiting for The Tiny Abode), and here's what I came up with.


So, why the freak out?  They're cute!  Yes, Tiny Prints is awesome, but ten of these cost $15!!  Yikes!  I need an alternative, and I need one fast!!  Can you help?  I've tried Vista, Overnight Prints, etc., etc., etc., All no good.  They're just a little too generic for me.  I need something that will hold it's own, and I need them by August 1st!  Suggestions?  Please??

1 comment:

  1. I print my own using those business card packs at Walmart. You can design it yourself and just costs you the printer ink and the cards which should be fairly cheap. Hope that helps!! Facebook me if you need more help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...