Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go!?

Today's a Snow Day here in Philadelphia, but that doesn't mean that I must remain hostage in my own apartment.  I've been itching lately to paint over a kitchen chalkboard wall uh-oh.  Do I sense a trip to the local hardware store? 

This summer I fell in love with the idea of having a chalkboard kitchen wall.  One chalkboard wall in my teeny tiny apartment kitchen is pushing it.  Two is just pure chalkboard overload, and Little Miss Jessica must have been suffering from chalkboard happiness.  I spotted this kitchen while browsing the internet for solutions, and it strangely resembles mine.  Being snowed in, I'm craving a little sunshine!

Photo Courtesy: Domino Magazine (Archives)


I also think the plates crawling up the wall are a nice touch, but we'll save that for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Well you know how I feel about the plates...so cute!!! and I like the yellow..a little bit of sunshine...plus it makes the space seem bigger...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...