Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ramblings



I don't know how this girl does it, but I'm lovin' it! She definitely has a gift of mixing all kinds of different patterns and being able to make it look nothing less than fab! You can check out the entire house tour at Apartment Therapy.



Jason and I are looking into moving to another neighborhood in Philadelphia. Therefore, we have opted not to paint our current apartment until we know for a fact whether or not we will for sure be staying or getting the heck out of dodge. Its July, and we still haven't resigned our lease. I for one am excited, and I'm really looking forward to the possibility of living in the Art Museum district. Its where Jason originally wanted to live, and makes total sense that we live in an area which supports the arts. What was I thinking? I should have listened. Tree lined streets, the Schuylkill River, and Whole Foods... all awesome.



Also, they have some excellent cafes that we could simply walk to and parking is free!! On weekends you can find some fabulous flea markets, which I'm hoping to start going to.
We have an appointment on Tuesday to view a basement unit in a brownstone row home. Basement units kind of scare me... no windows, yikes! But the rent is actually cheaper than what we pay now! Who knew living in the city could actually be within our price range!!



In other happenings, Jason and I had the best date night in King of Prussia... long overdue. We started with drinks at Bahama Breeze, did some browsing in Nordstrom Rack, and finished the night with Toy Story 3, in 3D of course. Ahhh, how I miss the suburbs from time to time.


word!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...