Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks + Friends = FUN!

This weekend some of Jason's friends, that I have also claimed as my own, came to visit us all the way from Alabama!  The best part is that I didn't really have to plan anything special since Philly already had a 4th of July line-up established.  I did have to plan the New York trip...I mean really, if you are from Alabama you can't come all the way to Philadelphia without making a stop in the Big Apple.  We had a great time!  

I'm going to try to post a video of the massive firework show on my facebook.  I tried to put it on here, but it's being retarded.  There was also a free concert by Sheryl Crow...sweet!  I love a bargain!  Having company visit was such a blessing, but I have to say I feel like I was just in a triathlon.  I can't remember my body ever being this sore!!

On a completely different note, I'm a little hairbow crazy right now.  I don't know what has come over me.  I don't even have a cute little girl to dress-up, but I spent at least $30 on ribbon the other day.  I'm hoping to start selling these suckers to a cutesy children's boutique, but my madness hasn't reached that level yet.  Here is my first bow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...