Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm Sticking To This One

This is the first of many blog attempts I have made over the years. Generally I never get past setting up my background (which is the best part, if I do say so myself). I have to say that I am doing a phenomenal job thus far! Just writing a post is progression for me. I do good at keeping up with my facebook alone, but don't fret I am determined to make this new blogspot work! I have had way too many complaints from family and friends back home that I must do something. I think its safe to say we are all agreeable that I pretty much stink at keeping in touch. To all who manage to read this, here goes yet another first attempt. Might I add, I'm actually pretty excited about this particular blog. I may even post tonight! Right now though I gotta keep it short.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...