Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Showers Make Me Happy!

So the other day at work we threw a baby shower for one of our co-workers Megan (who's about to bust!).  I was able to give my first bow away...the yellow one.  Since then I have made two more bows, and I am quite proud of myself.  Anyone else having any babies?  Sorry mom and Karen no kids from me...not now anyway.



On another note, Jason and I are moving again!!  This will be our 3rd and hopefully final apartment in Philadelphia.  I do not recommend moving 4 times in your first year of marriage!!!  We moved into Philadelphia blindly and ended up in a sketchy part of town, but were stuck in a lease... hints all the moving around.  Were moving into a row home in East Falls, a quaint neighborhood a stone through away.  Still renting...blah.  I miss the south and its cheap beautiful houses.  :) 



1 comment:

  1. Jessica! I didn't know you have a blog. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...