Saturday, January 26, 2013

What's Black and White with Stripes all Over?

All day today I was in go-mode!  Feeling inspired, coming up with new ideas, totally energized!  Where did all of this come from, and why can't every weekend be this way?  Perhaps it had something to do with the first snowfall.  It's always so pretty to see the city streets covered in a white blanket of snow.

  Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

 I headed to Ikea and purchased two yards of Sofia fabric.  That's right, this self-proclaimed BIY-er (Buy-it-yourself) is going to attempt a DIY!!!  Who is this girl this girl, and what's she planning on doing with my house?


I'll be working on the surprise project tomorrow, and hopefully I will finish if all goes as plan.  
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...