Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pretty, Pretty Prints

Do you ever get a hankering for a little POP of pink?  Well, I'm tinkering with the idea. I've been tinkering with the idea for over a year now, but we won't get into my indecisiveness / afraid of commitment disorder.  I'll probably refrain from splurging on a retro pink sofa, but a applaud the gal who will. 


I am more so considering adding a pops of pink to a gallery wall above my dining area. I really like the idea of spray painting all my frames a brass and adding colorful prints.  Maybe I'll leave a frame or two black or even add a colored frame.


Photo: Pure Style Home via Little Green Notebook

Jaosn's "leftover" paintings from the Rittenhouse Art Festival in Philadelphia will soon be finding their way onto our walls!  I've always been a fan of leftovers, and free art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...