Sunday, April 15, 2012

Little Peanut... Gender Neutral Baby Shower

Bring on the A-game, because this is going to be tricky!  My friend is preggers, and I'm helping her with all the ins and outs of decorating.  Baby Shower included. For all you pushing 30 folks (or 40, it's the new 30, right?), you should know that not finding out the sex of your baby is the new fad.

In my best Barney Stinson voice, "Challenge accepted!"

Image: The Bro Code

I headed over to Pinterest for some inspiration, and even started a board for my friend's shower.  You can see more of it here.  Think orange, teal, and turquoise. 


So I went to Michael's, and bought all of this...
  

I am overall pleased with the final results.  


The shower is not until June, but you can expect the whole process to be documented.  The tinted mason jars I scored over a year ago from the Phila Flea Market will most definitely come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...