Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Brunch at Sabrina's Cafe

Sabrina's has been on my hit list for about a year now.  Since they are known for their brunch, and since I am not a morning person, it has taken me quite a while to check out the scene. 


However, it is sooo worth the crawl out of bed! 


It's local. It's hip.  And it's good!!!


 Check out the monthly menu specials!  It was meant to be!!

 
Jason and I decided that our next guest will get a special treat to Sabrina's... 
 
 
 ... so come pay us a visit!


 Do you have a favorite place to eat breakfast / brunch?  I'd love to hear of other local hot spots!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love Sabrina's!! It is one of our favorite breakfast spots too although we haven't been there in over a year since our daughter was born. I also like Marathon Grill for brunch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good! But you have to go to the original one in the Italian market. I'm a snob and refuse to hit up the art museum location

    Ok that's a lie, I've been there too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, thanks for the tips. I rarely make it to the Italian Market... unfamiliar terriotory. Holly, Marathon Grill is within walking distance from my job. I should def give them a try!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...