Wednesday, August 31, 2011

An Unmotivated Entry

Sorry folks for being so MIA lately.  Truthfully, I'm just not feeling very motivated to blog.  It could be due to my recent promotion... whuuuuut?  That's right, this girl got promoted!  However, with promotions come stress, thus leading to a neglected blog.  Don't worry though (not that you really were) this is not the end of The Tiny Abode.  Once I adjust to my new life, I'm sure my rhythm will be adjusted. 

Tonight I a made Simple Baked Fish with House Seasoning for dinner.


I found this recipe over at Gone With the Whisk blog.  Simple Baked Fish really owned up to its name.  It really was quite simple to fix.  Just be sure not to over season.  I tend to have a problem with that.  I made four tilapias rather than two and doubled the recipe.  I would suggest using the same amount of seasoning as the recipe calls for when baking four fillets.  Another problem I have is making fish that my husband actually enjoys.  Does anyone have another easy and tasty fish recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...