Saturday, March 5, 2011

Peacock Color Inspiration for the Bedroom

Yesterday after work, I spent my happy hour at none other than West Elm!  I just HAD to check out the pin tucked bedding for myself rather than relying on computer images.  First of all I'd like to say, I really think I could work with a deep blue and green color combination in the bedroom.  For instance,  take the colors in this rug.

This rug, Peacock Dark, is by Matthew Williamson from The Rug Company.
Here it is again, but in green (very similar in color as our curtains).


I do love the color of the Steele Blue duvet cover from West Elm, but I'm not totally in love with the thread count at 250.  Call me a bed snob, but two people gotta sleep comfortably.


Plus when seeing it in person it just looked kinda drab... given it may have been just a poor set-up on the stores part.  The catalog image looks like something I could crawl into easily!  At this point, I think I will shop around some more before making such a commitment.  I do enjoy the pintuck.  I feel that it will add a touch of modern to my more traditional curtains.  At least we have a theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...