Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Day... Not so much!

Ok, I can do this...
Go to work, Jessica!
Conquer that up hill hike to the car
(just don't fall this time). 


Oook, ok... enough with the talking in third person, I'll spare you.  Before heading out of the house I did as news radio advised and was sure to carry my broom with me (pretty scary, huh!?) for the second dosage of snow we are suppose to be blessed with this afternoon.  "What!  I have to clean my car off twice!?"  Thank God, Jason cleaned it off this morning for me.  I'm truly blessed. 


"You've got to be kidding me."
Jason was infact a good husband this morning.  The snow just hates me. 


That's a total of cleaning the car off three times today... so far.
Sure, I'll drive in this mess.  Why not?  I only saw the car ahead of me spin out two times this morning.  Not so bad.  The school buses must be having a lot of fun right now!


Sending me home at noon?    
OK!

 I'll take what I can get.
In the meantime, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Snow Blessing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...