Saturday, January 22, 2011

Refreshing!

Ahhh... that's better.  I feel like I can breathe again.  After much experimentation, I think we have found something we can stick with.  What do you think?  Like the new look or does it make you run for your shades?

We still need to play around with the header, but for now I think we are doing ok.  We tried creating a header of our own, but just couldn't get the pixels right.  Here's what we had going on...


It looked GREAT in our photo editor!!  Even after adjusting the pixels from 4000...yikes... to 850, the image was still clear in our editor.  Once we transferred it over to blogger... Fail!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.  But for now, I hope you are enjoying the new look!  We are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...