Friday, November 12, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I'll begin with this video.  I love discovering new (new to me) artist who actually have some talent.  I'm especially drawn to folksy & bluegrass diddies.  Hence the song from Pomplamoose.


But what inspired me to write this post was a new blog I recently discovered, which makes my heart smile and stirs up creativity burrowing inside of me. Check it out!  


She offers tutorials on how to paint hideous furniture into works of art.
She also seems to be giving away a lot of things too, besides free tutorials.  Be sure to click on the link above if you want to see the other giveaways from All Things Thrifty.

And finally, another site that still aims to please is low and behold Apartment Therapy.  People who live in small spaces cherish this site.  However, dwellers of any size, big or small, can gain creative ideas from one day's visit.  I especially love the house tours such as the one I blogged about back in July


So long, fare well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...