Sunday, February 12, 2012

Make a Statement with Barware


This is the barware that the hubs and I picked out for our wedding registry about four years ago. If my personality could be cloned into barware, this would be it.  Fun, funky and bubbly all wrapped up in a one package deal.  There's only one problem... I hate it!  You know that irritating behavior that you possess that, let's be honest, kinda even drives yourself crazy?  Well let's just say, I'm ready to give this barware the cold shoulder.  If it gets too cold it cracks.  Too hot it cracks.  Sitting in the cabinet being ignored all together... CRACK!  Who knew barware could have such a bad temperament?  The set above is made by TAG, which for the most part carries a great product. Let me be clear, I LOVE TAG!!  However, this barware has to go!

Images: here and here

Fun and funky can always win my heart, but this time around I am on a search for something a little more sophisticated, a bit more glam.  This weekend I stopped by one of my favorite stores, TJ Maxx, and spotted Lauren by Ralph Lauren Barware in Aston for quite the steal!

Image: Macy's

Aren't they pretty!?!  Best part, the highballs were only about $7.00 a pop.  You can also find the
Lauren Ralph Lauren Four Aston Highballs on Amazon  for $50.00, which is a great deal in comparison to Macy's $130.00 price tag.




I also get a hankering for anything in cobalt blue.  I lurve the Classic Lismore (above) by Waterford!  These will never be in my price range! 

Image:  Pinterest

Cobalt, however, really has a way of peacocking itself right off the bar cart, don't ya think?

3 comments:

  1. Yes to the cobalt on that sweet bar cart! I would also keep your eye out at the consignment sales too. I'm always seeing fun glassware that you could mix and match and not worry about it if you hate it in 5 years because you didn't spend much. I'm going to be getting new wine glasses soon and I can't wait! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly! It's so good to hear from you! Who doesn't love a glammed up bar cart?! It would take me yeeaaarrrrss to drink that much alcohol though. I'm a bit of a wino myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really informative for us which contain lot of information about Stainless Steel Barware Julep Strainer
    Barware Supplies

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...