Monday, January 16, 2012

I have a dream... Painted Floors

Whoa!  Where'd you guys go!?  It's been weeks if not months since we last spoke.  Ok, maybe that's a bit my fault {totally my fault}.  After the holidays, I crash!  Onto recovery!  After being spoiled in Alabama, I am forced to come back to Pennsylvania only to be submerged in my career.  Day jobs...pshh.  Who needs them?  {I do!}  Speaking of careers, I hope you are all off enjoying this beautiful holiday in honor of a truly great man, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr!  Jason had to go to school... what's up with that?   If you are interested in ways you can serve and are in the Philadelphia area, go here.


Long weekends like these give me time to take a good look at my unconventional apartment and start dreaming up ways to make this challenging space swoon worthy!  Like say... painted floors!



I wonder if my landlord would go for it!?  Highly unlikely, but it's fun to dream!  What are you dreaming up for your space?  Feel free to send me an email with pics and I'd love to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...