Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fabric Choices... Galbraith and Paul, Anyone?

One thing I need to be sure to put on my new years resolutions list is to familiarize myself with beautiful textiles!!  And where better to start than with one of Philadelphia's very own, Galbraith & Paul.  Can you tell that I love local businesses?  I really am a sucker for it.  You may recall seeing Galbraith & Paul textiles in Style at Home's May 2009 From A to Zoo article. Yes, I know that was ages ago, but these little birds have decided to stick around my friends!


Mark your calendars, cause a sample sale awaits you!!  Fortunate for us, Galbraith & Paul is only a hop-skip away to 116 Shurs Lane in Manayunk.  The sample sale will begin on Saturday, December 3rd from 10am - 5pm. 



I owe it to my friend Laura Flavin from Modern Bird Jewelry to thank for this helpful tip!  Not only will the sample sale include fabrics, but you may also be fortunate enough to score some fabulous wallpaper at a whopping discount!



I'm really hoping to find some fabric to spruce up my farmhouse chairs that were a curb steal back in October.  I'm thinking the Seville Medallion (bottom left from samples above) may make the cut.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...