Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yellow is Neutral

I spy yellow!
I love these yellow chairs in the dining area...
Photo: Elle Decor

The cane chairs are yet another hot look this season.  Maybe I'll be fortunate enough to find a few at the upcoming Phila Flea Market.  Future projects are already dancing in my head. 

 Photo: Elle Decor

And if you haven't checked out the new issue of Rue you really should!  It's all the buzz, and you'll see why after taking a look at these.  Jess LC is a jewelry designer and entrepreneur.  Her studio was featured in the new Rue Issue this month, and it was nothing less than fab.  That chair is from Target!! 

Photo: Rue Mag

Anishka's eclectic look is a love of my own.  I love the color combination of blue and yellow.

Photo: Rue Mag

Here's another combination of blue and yellow that works well in the bedroom. 

 Photo: Decor Pad

And if the mood strikes you, you can even try the front door!

Photo: Elle Decor

Xoxo!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...