Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Describing Your Furniture on Craigslist

I recently came across this very resourceful flowchart for posting furniture on Craigslist.  I can't remember what adorable blog I was stalking when I came across this list, but I was able to retrieve it by going to the Craigslist blog.  Holy Bananas!  Craigslist has a blog?!?  Why yes, they do.  Who knew?!


I've used Craigslist a number of times for buying, but mostly selling goods.  It's not nearly as scary as it may seem.  Just be smart when you're selling or buying.  I always make sure my husband is home when I schedule a time for a Craigslist pick-up.  Also, my cousin and dear friend Rebecca gave some good advise when shopping for furniture.  If the seller's house is nasty, most likely that couch is too.  We're not opposed to used furniture AT ALL.  We are however opposed to bed bugs, mites, and lice.  BE WISE, and Craigslist will be your new best friend.  I think my husband would validate my obsession.

Get Your Junk On!
Craigslist

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...