Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Sunday Afternoon

Sunday's are my absolute favorite... a nice cup of coffee, lounging on the couch, catching up with favorite blogs.  I'm telling you, Sunday's are fantastic here at The Tiny Abode.  On this Sunday afternoon I'll be spending my afternoon (at least a full hour of it) catching up on two of my favorite online magazines: Lonny and House of Fifty.  I am absolutely in love with this gold glitz animal print wrapping paper in Lonny, but I have no idea where to buy it!





I'm sure all you craftsters out there could just happily make it yourself.  But I'm a proclaimed BIY-er (buy-it-yourself)!!  So if any of you are up for making it, I would be happy to purchase!

On another note, today is Ann Taylor's last day for their Friend's and Family sale!  Yesterday Jason took me to the King of Prussia mall (God love him) and I came home with two Ann Taylor shirts for a total of $11.00!!!  I couldn't believe it!

Here's what I got: 


The one on the left is the Palm Print Halter that originally sells for $78 and the one on the right is the Ballet Neck Striped that originally sells for $32.  I think both will look great with my black linen blazer that I sport weekly.  For your 40% off savings just type in FRIENDS at check-out or print your coupon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...